Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Something for Little or Nothing

My new favorite thing is clipping coupons and scoping out the weekly ads and checking blogs to compare and find the best deals. For example, getting 2-24 ct. Excedrin Migraine for .79 (total) when they are normally 4.79 a piece at Walgreen's or a box of fruit snacks from Target for .52 or my favorite, a refill pack of wipes that is normally 5.99 for .99!

I only just started this a few weeks ago and I am already finding myself stockpiling (which I never really saw myself doing) and feeling cheated if don't save 50% or more every time I go to the store. It definitely took some time getting a process when I first started but I am starting to find my way.

I am still learning and finding new ways to save...but I am having tons of fun through all of it.

No comments: