Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Frustrating Times

There comes a time every so often when I get frustrated beyond belief with my kids...now is one of those times. No matter what I say or how I say I just cannot seem to get them to listen and cooperate.
My moment today was going trying to go to the store...now I know it's not fun for kids (especially when they don't get toys and treats), but I am all kinds of prepared and can make it quick and fairly painless if they cooperate. I couldn't even get them to cooperate enough to get ready to go, which makes very worried about the behavior I will actually get at the store. Now I am stuck waiting for Jeff to get home from work so I can go by myself. Part of me feels like making them go to the store just to prove a point (you know, the one where they can't get what they want by throwing a fit) but the sane part thinks it is better to just let them have their way and have one less "battle" today...any thoughts???

1 comment:

June said...

I think all mothers vasilate between the two depending on the day. I got so I just did not ask them and dressed them and took them. But some days it is just not worth the fight.

Sorry when you posted this I was not reading anything but my college texts to finish.