So I know it's been a while since I posted and other than a quick (and I do mean quick) trip to Montana for my cousin Rhianna's wedding and a bunch of sick kids and adults there hasn't been much else going on.
We drove over to Montana a couple of weeks ago on a Friday, stayed Saturday and then came home on Sunday. My cousin Clay came back with us to visit for a week...we mostly hung out at my house since it rained or snowed almost the whole time he was here. We did manage to go into Seattle one afternoon and walk through Pike Market Place and have lunch at the restaurant where Tom Hanks had lunch with I'm not sure who in the movie Sleepless in Seattle. We met my other cousin (Clay's sister) in Spokane the next weekend so he could go home and we didn't have to drive all the way to Missoula and back.
We all started getting sick after we got home from that and one by one it hit us all and then we recovered. It took some (like Owen ending up with double ear infections) longer to recover than others but we are all either completely over it or at least almost completely over it.
We are heading south to California in about 2 weeks to visit Grammy and Mickey Mouse. The kids are super excited and Owen is practically 40 inches so he can go on a few new rides this time (hopefully...as long as he passes their height checks).
We are still waiting to hear if Jeff got the job he interviewed for a few weeks back...not sure what the hold up is, but we are all super anxious to find out.
Anyway, I gotta go check on dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment