Yesterday was Owen's 2nd birthday. We (meaning Jeff, Leah, Matthew, Uncle Martin, Aunt Chellie, David and I and of course the birthday boy himself) went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate; he loves to put the coins the machines and pull the tickets off. He is very good about holding hands and not wandering off so we all took turns escorting him around the place and helping him spend his tokens, as well as the other kids. As expected he was spoiled by all that were there and a few that weren't. Owen and Matthew both haircuts yesterday; Matthew's just got trimmed up, but Owen got most of his hair cut off. It is super cute; you can see his handsome, though somewhat marked up, face. He has a tendency to walk into things or fall down stairs so that when one bruise or scratch is about healed up, he adds another one. Oh well, that's the way it goes.
As for the rest of us...Matthew is finally starting to act like himself again after running a pretty high, unexplainable fever for almost a week. Although now it is my turn to be the sick one the family, with pink eye and the start of what feels like strep throat (I have a doctor appointment tomorrow that will confirm or deny). Leah is doing great and still has an amazing appetite since getting her tonsils removed. Jeff is also doing good, he is currently over at Martin's with Leah and Matthew so he can help with some yard work over there. We have had super weather all week, sunny with no rain, we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will go a few more days.
I am going to go rest a bit before I head over with Owen (once he wakes up from his nap). I will add some pictures from Owen's birthday as soon as I get them on a disc.
No comments:
Post a Comment