I'm not sure if anyone knows this about me, but I love, love, love Harry Potter. The reason I say this now is because last night I got all 7 audiobooks for my Ipod; now not only can I read them anytime I want, I can have someone else read them to me. Thank heavens for nice people...I work with someone who had them already and he said if I gave him the discs then he would copy them for me and I did, so he did. WooHoo!!!
Leah is doing so much better. She is back to eating all the foods she could not have but wanted and she is feeling much better...still a few pains here and there but overall doing great.
Haven't said much about Matthew and Owen lately; they are both doing good. We are looking forward to Owen's 2nd birthday coming up in 2 short weeks. He is talking very well, almost always in complete sentences and he loves to drive his brother crazy (and his parents). Matthew is all completely potty trained expect at night he wears a pull up...but it is more often than not dry when he wakes up in the morning. Not only is he potty trained but he always uses the big potty and he stands up like a super big boy. We are very proud pf him and excited at the prospect of buying less diapers. Hooray!
Jeff and I are doing okay...trying to get as much time together as possible on the weekends because we do not see each during the week at all. Oh well...gotta run, it's just about nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment