So...it's been a long time since I last updated. (Whooops!!!) I guess for times sake I will just give the super shortened version. Since Owen's birthday we took a vacation to California and went to Disneyland and California Adventure. Jeff's' Aunt Pearl passed away while we where there so it was a bittersweet trip. Shortly after we got home Jeff headed back to California to help Grammy around the house for a bit, so I temporarily became a full-time "single" mom. Thankfully Mom was able to help me out a bit and it was certainly a relief when Jeff got home. Most recently we just got home from a quick trip to Utah. It was a jam packed weekend but we got to see a lot of people and help celebrate Hailee's (niece) 7th birthday and watch Larry (Jeff's Dad) receive his Bachelors in Business Management from University of Phoenix.
Through all of this Leah has been enjoying her classes at The Little Gym. She is currently suffering a slight sprained ankle from vigorous jumping on a trampoline in Utah.
Matthew is doing really well aggravating his siblings and parents, but every so often has a moment that just melts your heart.
Owen is perfecting the art of temper tantrums and loves to "jumpy jumpy" on all the furniture. He is talking better every day and loves to sing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!"
Jeff and I have been busy working and taking care of the kids and the house. We did get to have a date a week or so ago when we went to a Mariners baseball game. It was a lot of fun and I hope we get to go again this summer.
We are looking forward to quite a bit of fun things this summer and I will do my best to keep you updated in a more timely manner.
1 comment:
It was good to have you here and Thank you again for the dinner at the Roof. It was really fun.
Post a Comment