For 32 years you have been my Mom and during that
time I know I have said Thank You!
here
and there, for this and that, but I want to say it just one more time so you
know how grateful I am that you are my Mom!
First of all…thank you for not giving up when your life was hard!
Thank you
for showing me the difference between right and wrong by taking us back to the
gas station to pay for that $0.05 Atomic Fireball!
Thank you
for always telling me the truth when I had questions but never trying to “sway”
my thinking!
Thank you for always trying to guide me in the right
direction but also allowing me to learn from my mistakes!
Thank you for showing me how to be strong even
when I am scared!
Thank you for
encouraging me to never settle in my relationships!
Thank you for encouraging me and supporting me in
everything that I do!
Thank you
for being a wonderful “Gamma” to my kids!
I am sure there are a hundred or more things I could
and should say Thank You for
but really I want say…
Thank
you for always being there –
in
person,
on
the phone,
in
my head,
and
in my heart!
I
am not sure where I would be in life, if not for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment