Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Excuses...

I know it's been a while since I have posted, and I have no excuses, I just haven't done it.

So going back just a little ways...Christmas was good. Everyone was spoiled just enough. We had dinner at Martin's. I was little behind when it came to getting Christmas cards out...but I finally got most of them out.

On to New Year's...we went over to Martin's to hang out and have dinner. Jeff had to work until 8:30pm or so and Chellie had to work until 9:30pm. We managed to make it until midnight and the kids celebrated with some confetti poppers and then Jeff and I packed up the kids and headed home.

Since the first of the year Leah has started back to school after her winter break. She enjoyed her break but got a little bored towards the end. Jeff has been busy working and helping around the house. He just applied for a new position in the Sales department and we'd appreciate your prayers and best wishes that he gets it. We have also been busy making a few resolutions and plans for the new year.

That's about all the creativity I have for now...I will post some more later. I will also put up some pics from Matthew's birthday and from Christmas later.

No comments: