You know when the doctor tells you to take your medicine you should really listen. I have been a bad girl and forgot to take my medicine for like 4 days and now I am exhausted. You see I have some issues with my thyroid levels and if I don't take my meds every day for the rest of my life I will get completely exhausted. So the lesson learned is listen to the doctor, because now I am exhausted. I will have a lazy/sick day or 2 and then I will be back to my usual busy self.
Anyway, on to other news...school here starts Sept. 2 and Leah cannot wait. She has gotten all of her supplies and now we just need to get a few new clothes and shoes and then she will be set. She is super excited about riding the bus.
I will be glad when she and Matthew will "get a break" from each other; they are getting in to the phase where all they do is bicker. He is bugging her and she is annoyed by him, etc. Then there is Owen, I'll just tell you a few of his favorite words. They are : "Don't!", "No!", "Hey, give it back!", and we cannot forget "Is mine." That, I think, sums it up for him.
I gotta run...Leah and Matthew are at it again and I have to referee before someone says something they don't mean, like "I'm not gonna be your friend anymore."
No comments:
Post a Comment