Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well, here goes something!!!

I have given in and decided to start a blog...of course who's not these days. Oh well, it should be fun and easy for me to give and you to get updates on our life in Washington. The kids are doing great...a little bored because I have been settling into a new routine now that I am working overnights at Mail Terminal Services doing data entry
Leah had a sleepover at Grandma's last night and Matthew was terribly upset because he did not get to stay too. They got up this morning and made cookies and candies for Thanksgiving.
Jeff went to Seattle on Thursday for a Team Leadership meeting for all the Supervisors and Manger in his office. They held the meeting at the Space Needle and he was able to go all the way to the top for the first time. It was pretty foggy that day so he did not get to see much but he still had a good time.
That is a good start for now...I will write more later.

No comments: